The organization is a global leader in consumer and professional imaging based in the region of Venlo. They are focused on accelerating digital imaging technologies and developing high-tech printing products. They strive to be the number one within the market and are constantly looking for opportunities to improve the organization, the business and their brand.
As a Language Engineer you are responsible to provide simplified specifications of the core concepts, that are a key factor in every printer development process. This means that in the early phase you discover what the option are and how this can be simplified. In the late phase you must connect these specifications into the implementation. In short this means that for the general reusable elements of the domain, such as sheet handling, you will develop these in a tool in which you can specify which actions the sheet must comply with while traveling through the printer. As an example, where does this sheet come along, at what speed and accelerations does it travel in this flow? Specifically, in the domain, where the flow has been ended, you need a piece of tool, based on a developed language. With this language you make links between the visualizations and analysis tools that are outside the domain. Mostly this covers software engineering, but a big part of your work is also covered by interviewing to gather the needed information.
At last you recognize yourself in the following characteristics: analytical, problem-solving, communicative and creative.
- Designing, implementing and maintaining DSL’s to support product development;
- Gathering requirements for the used Interfaces;
- Validating the designs and simulate the design pieces;
- Generating implementation pieces;
- Debugging of the implementation elements, based on existing models;
- Interacting with domain experts and software engineers;
- Discovering issues and provide solutions;
- Importing mechanical models and afterwards add annotations and behavior.
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Computer/Software science or equivalent;
- Preferably have at least two years of experience in Language Engineering;
- A large expertise in using Java;
- Experience with C++, Python and Git;
- Experience in modern Software engineering methods (preferably agile) and processes;
- You recognize yourself in the following keywords: Analytical, communicative, selfstarting and proactive.
- Excellent salary;
- 25 vacation days;
- Good secondary employment conditions;
- Informal organization where openness and cooperation are paramount.
€4.000,- to €5.000,- based on 40 hours a week and knowledge.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops.