Junior Security Solutions Engineer | DevOps | SOC
You will work with a big, financial organization in Amsterdam. Because of the financial nature of the organization, security is very important for them. Within the Corporate Information Security Office (CISO) they have an Operations & Intelligence department, which is where you will work. The O&I department delivers the secure infrastructure solutions. The projects they work on, are for example extensions of solutions, new ideas/products, improvements and automations. Now they are working on improving the Pentest Processes, a new Threat Intelligence Solution and Infrastructure in the Cloud.
In this department, they work in about 8 Scrum teams with each around 5/6 people together. The teams consist of a Product Owner, Scrum Master and DevOps Engineers. Each of these teams delivers IT solutions for a specific area of attention within O&I. Specialisms include Network Security, SIEM, Use Cases and CaaS (Cryptography-as-a-Service). Each team works in sprints and as a Security Solution Engineer in such a team, you and your colleagues are end-to-end responsible for the way in which you convert the requirements into an implemented end product.
On a daily basis you will be working on the following:
- Working DevOps on solutions with Python, Java, Linux, CI/CD, Ansible, Web API's, etc.;
- Creating, reviewing, testing and maintaining security solutions;
- Supporting and maintaining the quality and operations of solutions and processes;
- Working on security solutions according to the most recent security developments, principles, techniques and regulations;
- Sharing insights, ideas and knowledge on new solutions and/or internal processes;
- Developing yourself, both technically and personally, so you become the Security Professional you aspire to be by staying up-to-date on the newest developments, principles and regulation.
- You have at least a HBO/Bachelor Diploma;
- You ideally have experience, but at least the ambition to work as a DevOps Engineer in a security environment;
- You have knowledge of Python, Java, Linux, Bash, Linux and/or CI/CD principles and basic networking knowledge;
- You are aware of security tools and principles/architecture;
- You have knowledge of working in an Agile environment;
- You are proactive, have a passion for IT and know how to share this passion.
- Competitive salary;
- Personal budget for education and development;
- Flexible working hours, working 4X9 is possible.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).