Junior-Medior Developer / SAS / Python / DevOps / Financial Organisation
You will work with a major bank in the Netherlands that is digitalizing very quick. The IT department is facing enormous challenges and works on new initiatives to improve the business. This vacancy is in the IT department that is focused on Risk Enterprises. This department builds systems and models, which help the business to calculate, predict and prevent risks for internal and external customers.
You will work in within a team that is end-to-end responsible for the SAS software that is used. Working end-to-end means being responsible for gathering requirements from the business all the way to the development en implementation fase. Every day, the team thinks about ways to improve and fasten the functionalities in SAS that deliver Risk Data to the business. The team is working in a DevOps manner, which means all team members should be able to take over the work of their colleagues when necessary.
As a Developer you will have a wide variety of responsibilities. In addition, as a team player you will contribute to the processes and projects you work on according to the Agile / Scrum method. In concrete terms, your activities amount to the following:
- Gathering requirements from the business and refining them;
- Configuring and implementing of the risk models;
- Developing and adding new functionalities to the SAS software which will enable the bank to better determine financial risk and create detailed reports (internal and external reporting);
- Working in a DevOps way by taking over activities of other colleagues, like testing, implementing and production support;
- Assisting in transitioning to the public cloud.
- A minimum of a completed Bachelor degree;
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant work experience;
- Know-how with SAS and/or Python;
- Experience with working within an Agile Team;
- Good command of the English language;
- You are willing to try new technologies and think about innovative ways of developing.
- Excellent salary;
- Abundant opportunities for following courses;
- Travel expenses;
- Flexible working hours, between 36 or 40 hours a week.
Aanvullende informatie opdracht
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application
- Good insight into your personal skills through various reports;
- Get ready for your job interview
- Always be aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with the Field Coach;
- Participate in the Personal Development Workshops for free every quarter
- Regularly on your way to your iSense colleagues in the region (ihavefun).