Junior DevOps Infra Engineer | Ansible | Python | CI/CD
What are you going to do as a Infra Engineer?
- Creating an end-to-end automated infrastructure service through a private cloud;
- Designing, developing & testing Infrastructure as Code;
- Building playbooks in Ansible;
- Organizing the current scripts;
- Continuously seeking for improvements.
What do we ask from you?
- At least a completed Bachelor Degree;
- You have work experience with CI/CD tooling;
- You are fluent in at least one scripting language like Python, Bash or Powershell;
- Proven work experience with Ansible;
- Proven work experience with Linux;
- You are familiar with working in the Cloud;
- You have a risk orientated mindset and see the importance of documentation;
- You have a problem solving mentality, are eager to challenges and have a positive attitude.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).