Junior Developer | DevOps | Tibco
Our client is a large organisation in the financial sector, offering various different products and services across Europe. The department you will work for is responsible for the end-to-end optimisation and automation of digital processes. These digital processes are far more optimised in the Netherlands, compared to other European countries. Currently, they would like to offer the same quality of service to their colleagues and clients in Belgium, France and Germany. You and your team are responsible for digitalising the primary processes of these branches, as well as the optimisation and automation of these digital processes.
Within the team, you will be end-to-end responsible. Being end-to-end responsible includes various tasks: from stakeholder management with (internal) business, gathering requirements, as well as designing, developing, implementing, testing, deploying and maintaining solutions. In order to ensure good collaboration with your colleagues in other countries, you will also be required to travel to these locations, for a few days at a time.
What will you do?
The department you will work for consists of 4 teams, each consisting of 6-10 people, working according to Agile/Scrum methodologies. You and your team are responsible for the end-to-end optimisation and automation of digital processes. As a developer, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Developing, testing and improving the digital processes for colleagues and clients in Belgium, France and/or Germany. This will mainly be done with Tibco technologies (such as AMX BPM and BusinessWorks);
- Resolving issues arising in the processes, applications & systems;
- Stakeholder management with (internal) clients, requirements gathering and refinement of requirements (both functional & technical);
- Maintaining the delivered software;
- Assisting the team in deploying towards the Cloud (Azure).
What do you bring?
- You have graduated from a Bachelor's or Master's degree;
- You have experience with, or affinity with, the banking or financial sector (pré);
- You are enthusiastic, eager to learn and have strong communicative capabilities;
- You are prepared to travel with your team, for a few days at a time, multiple times per year;
- You are fluent in English.
What can you expect?
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible working hours;
- Many growth opportunities;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with iSense colleagues in your region (through our "iHaveFuns").