Within a large bank in The Netherlands they are implementing a standard IT Model Bank system to be used for Private Banking Wealth Mgt. This system is based on the software package T24 from the provider Temenos. The provider solution is offered with an open set up, which enables delivery teams via software development and configuration to offer a tailor fit solution for the Private Banking business.
The challenges for the delivery teams range from a functional capability search, e.g. what does the standard provider solution offers “out of the box”, and what is required to be developed and configured to implement the desired business Securities & Derivatives functionality. This standard Model Bank solution has been implemented for the Belgium business. Germany and France will follow thereafter in the implementation roadmap.
In the delivery team who is responsible for the interaction between the Back Office system and Front Office system a position available. The team consist about 8 highly technical skilled members, with each heaving there own speciality. The team is working Agile, which means they have a regular 3 weeks sprint schedule in which IT solutions are build, tested and delivered, with lots of interaction between all members. As a new team member you will be nice and appreciated fit in the team.
What are you going to do?
- You will work in a team with an Agile way of working;
- You will be trained to learn all the ins and outs of the software package T24;
- You will solve complex issues and will build, test and deliver IT solutions;
- You will ensure linkagebetween the back office and the front office and the interface between there 2 systems;
- You will work in a complex and challenging environment, where you will have the opportunity to grow into an expert.
What do we need from you?
- Having a Bachelor's or Master's degree;
- To be enthusiastic about IT development and development trends;
- Having a good programming developer mindset, thinking in clean design patterns and well-structured software solutions that can be maintained;
- Have a good analytical mind set, in combination with a complex problem solving attitude;
- Having 1 or 2 years of experience in a developers role is absolute a pre.
Based on 12 months and 40 hour workweek:
- Holiday pay 8% of gross annual salary;
- 25 Vacation days + 1 bonus day per 2 quarters if you have remained fit and healthy (read: do not report sick);
- Travel allowance 19 cents / kilometer;
- E-learning portal with (almost) all IT training and education that you can propose;
- 50 euros for medical expenses (you can count gross on top of your salary!).
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organizations, such as operations, business consultancy, and (project)management. We want to help you find a job where you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;