Junior BI Tester
For our client in Utrecht, we are looking for a junior BI Tester. Within their enormous data warehouse they are looking for someone within the Credit Risk domain. Here you will be responsible for maintaining the high quality of data. In a short amount of time you will learn everything about how this organization models their data, how to test the data and create automated testing. This is a very complex enviroment where you will probably need help finding your way. Luckily you will join an existing scrum team with Developers, a business analyst and a senior tester to help you.
The opportunities to develop yourself professionally are almost endless. You will learn to read code and create CI/CD pipelines. You will be an important and responsible stakeholder that is able to explain and discuss to others how you work and how you would approach certain challanges. But above all, you will learn everything about testing and test automation.
- Testing the available data in the Data Warehouse;
- Challenging the developers and business analysts on maintaining data quality;
- Help expand current test automation;
- Solving complex puzzles within the Data Warehouse;
- Looking for technical and performance improvements.
- A minimum of a completed Bachelor degree;
- Eager to work within a complex data environment;
- You would like to work and improve on testing and test automation;
- You have strong analytical skills;
- Being detail-oriented and organized;
- Communicates well with other professionals and stakeholders;
- Willing to learn new things and improve on many different IT related areas;
- Good command of the English language, while also being willing to learn Dutch over time.
- Holiday pay 8% of gross annual salary;
- 25 Vacation days + 0,5 bonus days per quarter if you have remained fit and healthy (read: do not report sick);
- Travel allowance 19 cents / kilometer;
- E-learning portal with (almost) all IT training and education that you can propose;
- 50 euros for medical expenses (you can count gross on top of your salary!).
Depending on relevant work experience and or certification, you can expect a salary between €2.500,- and €3.500,- gross per month based on a 40-hour workweek.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with iSense colleagues in your region (through our "iHaveFuns").