Java Tech Leader/ Financial Organisation/
You will work at a large and progressive financial organization with offices in the Netherlands and abroad. The domain where you are going to work is responsible for delivering solutions in the Pricing, Billing and Product Catalogue. Currently, they are building a software where the Pricing, Billing and Product Catalog data will come together. In order for the organization to make the software package functional, the new to customize it towards the companies standards.
You will enter a challenging environment where they work according to Agile/Scrum methodologies.
As a Java Tech Lead, you are mainly responsible for optimizing the process around Pricing, Billing and Product catalog. You will be looking into the needs and requirements by organizing meetings with different departments. Also, you will be responsible for coaching both junior and experienced engineers in their development and career path. Besides that, you will be looking into the roadmap plans and improvements.
As a Java Tech Lead, you will work in a challenging environment:
- You are responsible for coaching and mentoring other engineers;
- You will be organizing meetings with stakeholders;
- You will be looking into the test approaches;
- You will be designing the roadmap;
- Thinking along with the company coming up with ways of making the software packages better and more efficient;
- You will be configuring and maintain the central systems.
- You have an awesome personality;
- You have at least a BSc. Degree;
- You have at least 5 years of within a management position (must);
- You have proven experience with coaching other engineers;
- You are a social person who enjoys sharing knowledge;
- You have worked in an Agile environment;
- You have a CAN DO IT mentality;
- You speak fluently English and/or Dutch;
- You are a team player and a true professional in every way.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work hours;
- Opportunities to grow;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
Depending on relevant work experience and/or certifications, you can expect a salary between €4.500,- and €6.000,- gross per month based on a 40-hour workweek.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with your iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).