Java/Polymer DevOps Engineer wanted in Amsterdam!
You will be working with a major player in the area of Amsterdam. This organization is a progressive financial institution with operations in the Netherlands and abroad. Within the organization, the cluster where you will come to work is responsible for facilitating IT activities and the right access for the right people within the online environment.
The team you will work in, is end-to-end responsible for applications regarding identification, authorization and access. These can be applications that are used on their websites by their clients or applications for internal users.
Most exciting part of this position: The team will start on a new, secret project in the beginning of next year. For now, they are only able to share that they will be end-to-end responsible for the development and maintenance for an authorization application. They hope this project will go live by the end of 2018.
You will be involved in the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Designing, developing, testing and deploying new fullstack applications and functionalities;
- Review the written code;
- Test and deploy new features and functionalities;
- Automate tasks in testing and core processes;
- Aid in the designing and developing of CI/CD pipelines.
- You have experience with Polymer (1 & 2), GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Artifactory, GitLab and automated testing & performance testing;
- You are familiar with secure and clean coding with for instance OWASP, Fortify and Sonar;
- You have a University BSc. or MSc. degree, preferably in the area of Informatics (must);
- You have been working in an Agile/Scrum/DevOps environment and know of Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery (pré);
- You are proactive, analytical, responsible and have strong communicative skills.
- A challenging working environment and a good compensation;
- Plenty of opportunities to follow vocational courses;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work scheduling.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
Want to know more? Check our website: www.isense.nl