Java Developer | Open source messaging provider | CI/CD
You will work at a large and progressive financial organization with offices in the Netherlands and abroad. You work within the domain that is responsible for delivering several daily banking processes used by all our customers. The processes are fixed around life cycle management for the current accounts and packages, such as opening and closing an account. Your colleagues are all driven Engineers, who like to stay up to date with the latest technologies.
You are going to work in a team that believes in the DevOps way of working. As Developer you are responsible for the technical structure of several multi-channel Java applications, such as the mobile banking app and their internet web-app, which are used by customers in the Netherlands and Belgium. Furthermore, you are going to build a new product and features for the organization in Belgium from scratch.
What are you going to do?
You will enter a challenging environment where they work according to Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodologies. Your main tasks involve:
- Developing API’s for the current accounts;
- Deploying Java code into the cloud;
- Containerizing the environment;
- Performing end-to-end testing;
- Help designing the architecture;
- Being responsible for the contact with the business team in Belgium;
- Building, maintaining and automating the CI/CD pipelines;
- Monitoring and logging the applications;
- Developing and connecting API Services;
- Solving incidents in the applications;
- Aligning security in the applications;
- Being responsible that you are in control of all the data;
- Signaling relevant developments in the world and submit proposals for improvement.
What do we need from you?
- You have at least a completed Bachelor degree;
- You have at least five years of working experience in Java and Spring;
- You have working experience with an open source messaging provider, such as RabbitMQ, JSM, Kafka, Akka or ActiveMQ;
- You understand the principles of CI/CD pipelines;
- You have experience with a configuration management tool such as Ansible, Puppet or TeamCity;
- You have affinity with the DevOps way of working;
- You are familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
Want to know more? Check our website: www.isense.nl