Java Developer / DevOps Engineer/ IT Security / Azure
For our client in Amsterdam we are searching for a Java Developer that can assist the environment in their transition to the public cloud (Azure). The client is one of the biggest financial organizations within the Netherlands. This international organization has more than 20.000 employees and has millions of private and corporate clients and is respected as one of the most innovative organizations in their industry.
You will be working in one of the eight scrum teams in the international security domain. These scrum teams contribute to the safety of the bank and its direct customers. They work fully agile/scrum and have already started with the transition to the DevOps way of working. It is important that you also believe this way or working is the way to go! This environment encourages its employees to be proactive and think of new improvements. The latest development is their decision to migrate to Azure and they are looking for people wo can help them with is migration.
- Analyze trends in the market and the needs of the business;
- Translate your findings into a design;
- Develop the best Identity & Access Management solutions;
- Test and maintain your developed solutions;
- Taking part in Scrum events (daily scrums, planning sessions, refinements sessions, sprint retrospectives);
- Come up and share innovative ideas and possible improvements.
- You have at least a Bachelor or Master degree.
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a (Java) Developer.
- You have experience in working in a public cloud (preferably Azure).
- You have experience in working in a security environment.
- You are familiar with the DevOps way of working (pré).
- You bring passion for IT Security!
- A lot of possibilities to grow both personally and professionally;
- Personal budget for education and development;
- Travel allowance;
- Professional working environment.
Aanvullende informatie opdracht
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).