You will work at global financial organization with a head office in the Netherlands. You will be part of one of the most important departments in the core banking domain. The organization has a very strong commitment to the collaboration and communication culture among different development teams.
You are going to work in a squad that is working together to help the customers of the loaning domain. This environment is responsible for everything from loan application to approval or rejection, especially for business loans. About 40% of that is currently done entirely online and they want to increase this percentage. So they are busy developing the application that makes this possible, both frontend and backend.
The team consists of business and IT colleagues who achieve and learn together. Digitalization is the ultimate goal of the team to be able to deliver value to customers!
What are you going to do?
You will join an exciting team where they work according to Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodologies. You will take responsibility from development to production. Your tasks include:
• Creating the backend services of a core banking system;
• Engineering and improving the CI/CD pipelines;
• Provisioning monitoring and alerting solutions for the applications.
• Integrating various systems and applications;
• Implementing automated testing setup;
• Reacting to the alerts and incidents for the applications reliability;
• Performing security checks and analysis on the services;
• Working together with your teammates on code reviews.
What do we need from you?
• You have at least 2 years of work experience as a Java Developer (Java 8+);
• You have hands-on experience with Spring frameworks such as; Spring Boot, Spring Batch (Spring Batch is really nice-to-have);
• You have hands-on experience with JPA, Hibernate, SQL;
• You have experience with relational databases such as PostgreSQL or Oracle;
• You have a strong understanding of SOAP and Rest specifications;
• You have experience with CI/CD pipelines;
• You have affinity with the DevOps way of working;
• You have experience with test-automation tools such as Cucumber, Selenium (nice-to-have);
• You have experience with Jira and Azure DevOps (nice-to-have);
• You have experience with Splunk (nice-to-have) ;
• You are familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
• Travel allowance;
• Flexible work layout;
• Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
• Excellent salary;
• Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
Based on relevant education, work experience and certifications, you can expect a salary between €3.250,- and €5.000,- gross per month based on a 40-hours workweek.
• Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
• Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
• Relevant preparation for your job interview;
• Always aware of your application process;
• Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
• Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
• Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
Want to know more? Check our website: www.isense.nl