Java Back-End Engineer- Start-up-
The development of this application is an ongoing process, and they are adding new features day by day to provide more services to the consumers, such as doing direct payments from the app. Innovation is the keyword for this start-up!
You will be working in a team that is doing their best to make the application more successful. Your role in the team will be a developer on the back-end of the application.
As a Java Back-End developer it is your task to design, build and maintain the back-end. Your job is to maintain the quality of the application as well as performing the automating testing and performance testing. In addition, you will be handling large amounts of user data to deliver the best services to consumers.
You will enter a challenging environment where they work according to Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodologies. Your main tasks involve:
- Building, maintaining and automating the CI/CD pipelines;
- Monitoring and logging the applications;
- Developing and connecting API Services;
- Refining user stories;
- Solving incidents in the applications;
- Performing and rewriting tests;
- Updating and deploying the application as soon as new version of the software comes out;
- Aligning security in the applications;
- Being responsible that you are in control of all the data;
- Signaling relevant developments in the world and submit proposals for improvement.
- You have at least a completed Bachelor or Master degree;
- You have at least four years of working experience in Java and Spring;
- You have at least four years of experience with a highly scalable mission-critical applications;
- You have experience with databases such as Oracle or Cassandra;
- You have experience in working in a big enterprise environment;
- You have experience with writing scripts and testing them;
- You have experience with at least one scripting language such as: Python, PowerShell and Bash;
- You have affinity with the DevOps way of working;
- You have knowledge about payments;
- You are familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
• Flexible work layout;
• Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
• Excellent salary;
• Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:\
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;\Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
Want to know more? Check our website: www.isense.nl