Java API Development Engineer | CI/CD | TDD
You will work at a large and progressive financial organization with offices in the Netherlands and abroad. You work within the domain that is responsible for managing the customer data and enabling both the customer and their employees to work with the data in an easy automated way. A financial organization depends on his or her customers. You can only offer a good service if everything is processed properly and with the right information, which makes this domain very important.
You are going to work in a team that believes in the DevOps way of working. As a Java Developer you are responsible for developing, testing and maintaining the API's. The API's that you are going to develop are the connections between the Front End and the Database.
What are you going to do
You will enter a challenging environment where they work according to Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodologies. You main tasks involve:
- Developing and replacing API's which make a connection between the Front End and the databases;
- Translating the user stories and requirements to code;
- Containerizing the environment;
- Building a framework for global use;
- Replacing the Tibco Middleware with API's
- Being proactive in executing tasks from the back log;
- Signal relevant innovative solutions that can be implemented with the environment.
- You have at least a completed Bachelor degree;
- You have at least four years of experience in Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Maven and Apache Tomcat;
- You have work experience developing API's in Java;
- You have experience with CassandraDB, Kafka, Docker and Kubernetes (Pré);
- You have the knowledge of CI/CD practices;
- You have experience with Test Driven Development;
- You are familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies;
- You have strong analytical skills and are stress-resistant;
- You speak Dutch and/or English.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
Want to know more? Check our website: www.isense.nl