IT Expert - Office 365 & Windows Server
Are you a driven IT Expert with extensive knowledge of Windows Server and Office 365? Do you like to work in an international organization, with a no-nonsense culture and a lot of ambition? Then read on and contact me!
Our customer is a commercial vehicle manufacturer, with branches all over the world. They are focused on working globally and often cooperate with the holding companies in the US. Partly due to their innovative and ambitious mindset, they are looking for an IT Expert Windows Server & Office 365.
Overall, there is within the organization, a department with more than 200 employees that is responsible for the development, implementation, support and management of all information systems for the users in Europe. As an IT Expert, you will work within a department that is specifically responsible for all facets of the IT infrastructure. Such as managing the infrastructure of servers and network components, but also IT service management processes. This department consists of 85 employees, of which 70 work in Eindhoven.
As an IT Expert, you are mainly responsible for the Exchange Online and Teams environment. Supporting users and resolving incidents and executing service requests during their working day. Because you have to deal with a lot of sensitive data, it is important to be aware of the security of, for example, the Email, where terms such as ATP , EOP, SPF or DKIM are not foreign to you. The management of the Email systems, with colleagues from North America, is also an important part of your work. In addition, you are responsible for the management of the Windows server environment (1200+ servers), where you offer support to your colleagues and the business units.
Finally, it is important that you are proactive and communicative and have the ability to solve.
Responsible for the Exchange and Teams environment;
Supporting users in solving incidents & problems;
Executing service requests during the working day of your colleagues;
Managing Windows servers on premise;
Continue to develop yourself, through technical, business and technical cross training;
The management of the Email system, together with your colleagues in North America.
- Bachelor or Master in the direction of Informatics;
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience, for example as an O365 Administrator, administrator or consultant;
- Affinity with IT systems and business processes from a production environment;
- Experience in Windows server management and scripting languages such as Powershell;
- Experience in automation/Powershell and Azure is an advantage;
- Knowledge of terms, such as ATP, EOP, SPF, DMARC, DKIM;
- You speak and write English and Dutch;
- You have an Agile mindset.
- Good pension scheme;
- 25 vacation days;
- Holiday pay: 8% on an annual basis;
- Educational opportunities, including training and coaching, both internally and externally;
- Healthcare reimbursement costs;
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in ICT job placement. iSense helps you find a job at operation, business consultancy and (project/line) management level. A job in which you can be successful and above all happy.
For you, collaborating with iSense means:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good insight into your personal skills through various reports;
- Be prepared for your job interview;
- Always be aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with the Field Coach;
- Participate in the Personal Development Workshops every quarter for free;
- Regularly on the road with your iSense colleagues in the region (ihavefun).
Want to know more? Check out www.isense.nl.