IT Engineer with animating skills
Our client is a major player in the banking sector in Amsterdam. This organization is a progressive financial organization with offices in the Netherlands and abroad. The domain where you will come to work is responsible for building the global Cloud environment. The organization is focused on working with the best technology and works directly with feedback from users. They do this by working in DevOps Scrum teams in sprints of two weeks. The client's idea is to produce the same products and services all over the world.
The project where you will be working, is responsible for creating the animation videos for the infrastructure domain of the organization. For a good onboarding and integration it is of absolute importance to understand what is going on in each area and team. Your responsibility is to make animation videos for new employees, so they can easier understand a domain and team with only one video. A part from creating animation videos, you will be educated in becoming a true DevOps IT Engineer in the Cloud.
In the first period of your employment you will follow a program of 3 months. You will be working 50% with the team learning to become a Cloud Engineer, Besides that, you will work 50% on a personal project where you will have to build your own application from A to Z and make animation videos.
What are you going to do as a IT Animator?
- Designing and creating animation movies for the different domains within the Infrastructure area;
- Following a 3-months program where you will be educated in becoming an IT Engineer;
- Developing your own application from A to Z to educate yourself in IT;
- Learning about the organization;
- You will need to know how to bring a message.
What do we ask from you?
- At least a completed Bachelor Degree;
- You have work experience with a animation program, such as Adobe, Moho, Synfig Studio, Opentoonz or Motion 5;
- You have already worked in IT or have affinity with IT;
- You want to become a DevOps Engineer;
- You are familiar with working in the Cloud;
- You have a problem solving mentality, are eager to challenges and have a positive attitude;
- You are communicative and have salesmanship in you.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).