iOS Engineer | Swift | Xcode | E2E responsible
You will be working at one of the leading customer centred financial mobile service providers in the Netherlands. The main goal of this organization is to offer their clients products which allow them to handle their financial affairs with ease, speed and simplicity. This organization is still relatively new in the financial markets, but has been growing fast in last few years. They now have around 250 people working across several countries in Europe. This organization works according to Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodologies and they have an informal, yet ambitious culture.
Within one (of the currently 7) Scrum team they are focusing on 2 things: building completely new features (such as arranging scheduled payments) and maintaining & maturing an existing application. They are making the code cleaner and automating the repetitive work. The app is completely written in Swift using RxSwift and clean architecture. They love using new technologies and share new findings within the team all the time.
What will you do?
As an experienced iOS Engineer, you will enter a challenging environment, where you can help the team work on the newest mobile banking apps for the clients and work on your own craftmanship. Your tasks will be as follows:
- Gathering requirements from stakeholders;
- Being involved in designing the architecture, developing, testing and deploying new functionalities;
- Review the written code in peer reviews;
- Building Unit tests and UI tests;
- Automating your workflow and repetitive work;
- Helping in the designing and developing of CI/CD pipelines.
- You will do all this in an environment where they work in the Cloud and work according to methodologies like Agile, Scrum, DevOps and reactive programming.
What do you bring?
- At least a Bachelor degree;
- You have been working in an Agile/Scrum/DevOps environment and know of Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery (pré);
- You are proactive, analytical, responsible and have strong communicative skills.
What can you expect?
- A challenging working environment and a good compensation;
- Plenty of opportunities to follow courses;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work scheduling.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through personal guidance and interest;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview based on our knowledge of the organization and team;
- Always informed on your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with the Field Coach of our team, Celine;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).