iOS Developer / Swift / Objective-C / Amsterdam
This company is focused on developing, supporting, and improving mobile apps for various national and international clients. Most of the apps are either iOS or Android-based. What sets this company apart, is that they are very people-oriented. They belief it is very important that you have a certain goal as an iOS Developer when you create mobile solutions. And that you are willing to experiment, to fail and learn, and to give and receive feedback. All is done in an open and innovative environment which stimulates your creativity and enriches your personality so to say.
Whether it is creating a whole new mobile app, completely rewriting an existing one, or performing necessary patching, every day is different. The one thing that is certain though, is that it is iOS-focused. As an iOS Developer (part of a Scrum team) you will translate clients' wishes into mobile solutions and provide them from feedback whenever you can. Since you are experienced in iOS app development, please feel free to advise clients about (technical) possibilities and constraints and to guide the Scrum team in iOS development.
- Develop various iOS apps from scratch (for smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices);
- Enhance existing iOS apps;
- Provide patching when necessary;
- Advise both national and international clients and other stakeholders;
- Being part of and guiding your Scrum team (if needed and wanted).
- At least 3 years of work experience as an iOS Developer;
- Work experience with Objective-C and Swift;
- Familiar with Restful APIs;
- Familiar with the full mobile development lifecycle;
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Very flexible in where you work (at home, in the Amsterdam office, at home, you name it!);
- Possibility to work 32 or 36 hours per week;
- A fun, creative and open culture;
- 27 vacation days;
- 8% holiday money;
- Compensation of travel expenses;
- Friday afternoon drinks and fun activities.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops.