Functional Tester for Business Applicatie
You will work at a major player in the Amsterdam area. This organization is a progressive financial organization with offices in the Netherlands and abroad. Within the organization, the team where you will work is responsible for the Global Inside Business Application, which gives internal teams the rights to access the relevant products, tools and services for them. The application was developed by the team itself, but is not yet running live. That is why a team, consisting of Developers, Ops Engineers and Testers, is working hard on an as stable as possible application, which can be put into use in the short term. This allows you to print a stamp and give input.
The atmosphere in the teams is informal, but hard work is something they find important as well. The organization is very busy with innovations, new techniques and stimulates outof-the-box thinking. In addition, it is an organization with a lot of movement and development and where they work in flexible teams with a lot of mutual cooperation and open communication.
As a functional tester you are responsible for clarifying the steps that must be taken to improve the quality and stability of the application. You do this by means of the following actions:
- Setting up the test strategy;
- Drafting and writing test scripts and scenarios;
- Detecting and discovering Bugs, which are recorded in documentation;
- Approving functionalities in the application;
- Advising developers regarding new functionalities and changes;
- Partly responsible for the Risk Awareness within the application environment and its documentation.
- Excellent salary;
- Plenty of opportunities to follow specialist courses;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout.
- Uitstekend salaris;
- Volop mogelijkheden tot het volgen van vakgerichte opleidingen;
- Flexibele werkindeling.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in ICT employment mediation. iSense helps you find a job at operations, business consultancy and (project / line) management level. A job in which you can be successful and especially happy. Working together with iSense means:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good insight into your personal skills through various reports;
- Getting steamed for your job interview;
- Always be aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with the Field Coach;
- Participate for free every quarter in the Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly on the road with your iSense colleagues in the region (iHaveFun).