Full Stack Developer | Polymer | Java | Expanding Portal | 9 months
For an internationally oriented client of ours in Leeuwarden, we are immediately looking for a Full Stack Developer with experience in Java and Polymer. You will work at a large and progressive financial organization with offices in the Netherlands and abroad. You work within the domain that is responsible for offering data masking capability to the organization to ensure safe testing environments. They are also responsible for making these environments compliant with the GDPR while also offering high quality of the test data.
You are going to work in a team that develops and maintains a Java based batch application. The main focus of the team is to create a secure solution which can anonymize the entire production of the organization in a specific time frame. Currently, they are building a portal that can be used by all the teams in the Netherlands. The client is looking for someone that can help them to maintain and expand the portal. Besides that, the client needs help to develop and improve the solution for Masking.
What are you going to do?
You will enter a challenging environment where they work according to Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodologies. You main tasks involve:
- Developing and maintaining a Java based batch application;
- Creating a secure solution which can anonymize the production in a specific time frame;
- Building, expanding and maintaining the portal;
- Developing and improving a solution for Masking;
- Refining uses stories;
- Performing automated testing;
- Monitoring and logging the application;
- Solving incidents in the applications;
- Being responsible that you are in control of all the data;
- Signaling relevant developments in the world and submit proposals for improvement.
- You have at least a completed Bachelor degree;
- You have at least four years of working experience as a Full Stack Developer;
- You have working experience with Java, Polymer, Maven and Git;
- You have experience with OWASP, Fortify or Sonar;
- You have Architectural experience;
- You speak Dutch and/or English;
- You are familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
Hours per week: 40 or 36
Hourly rate: Maximum €85,- per hour
iSense is in direct contact with the client and can provide if wanted more information.
Contact person within iSense: Ruben Bod