ETL Test Engineer
We're looking for a Test Engineer with a passion for Data Warehousing and experience within a challenging and complex environment. Someone who's passionate about ETL, Data Warehousing and Oracle. Read on and find out if you're a match with this position!
You will work in Utrecht with a big financial company, which is an international financial service provider, operating on the basis of cooperative principles. You will work in the Finance Data Delivery Department, which is part of the Risk and Finance Domain. Your department is responsible for the implementation and the maintenance of all the IT Finance applications. The objective of these applications is to deliver data correctly and on time, so internal partners can process the data.
The culture of the company is characterized by entrepreneurship, personal growth and ambition. You work in an international environment with diversity and contacts around the world.
- Collect requirements for your test approach;
- Developing test solutions, by making use of ETL-processes, SQL, ETL, Oracle and Informatica Powercenter;
- Maintain the Solutions you created;
- Process relevant information from large amounts of data;
- Work in a DevOps way by taking over activities of other colleagues, like development and production support.
- You have an awesome personality;
- You have at least a BSc. Degree;
- You have proven experience working with: ETL testing, Oracle and SQL
- You have experience working in a complex (finance) IT environment;
- You have experience in an Agile/Scrum team;
- You are a team player and a true professional in every way.
Please note: The client requires applicants to have an european passport.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
Depending on relevant work experience and or certifications, you can expect a salary between €2.700,- and €3.500,- gross per month based on a 40-hour workweek.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).