DevOps Test Engineer
Are you an experienced DevOps engineer, focused on testing? Do you believe Cloud is the future? Do you want to work in a small enthusiastic team of smart IT Professionals? Do you have a passion for testing? If your answers are yes, don’t hesitate and apply now!
You are going to work in Utrecht for a big Financial company. Within this company they are working with an IBM application that streamlines the capture, recognition and classification of business documents. This application is of strategic importance to automate work within the company.
The organization is working towards a future in the cloud, and this application is no exception. Within the next 2 years they want to completely replace this application within the Azure ecosystem. Your work will consist of testing and maintaining the current IBM solution. While at the same time being ready to make the transition to the future, which is in Azure Cloud.
What are you going to do?
As a DevOps Test Engineer you will be responsible for the successful implementation of the current and future applications. This means:
- Running & changing the current application;
- Setting up the CI/CD pipelines;
- Helping with the PoC;
- Supporting the application on monitoring, availability, scalability and performance;
- Configuring monitoring tools;
- Making sure the current application is running smoothly and improving it continuously;
- Helping the transition to Azure Cloud.
What do we need from you?
- You have at least a BSc. Degree;
- You have at least 3 years work experience with testing and test automation;
- You have work experience with CI/CD;
- You have work experience with Azure DevOps;
- You have work experience with monitoring tooling, such as Elastic Search, Kibana or Prometheus;
- You have knowledge of performance testing;
- You are fluent in the English Language.
- Holiday pay 8% of gross annual salary;
- 25 Vacation days;
- Travel allowance 19 cents/kilometer;
- E-learning portal with (almost) all IT training and education that you can propose;
- 50 euros for medical expenses (you can count gross on top of your salary!) *based on a 40 hour workweek.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you fnd a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job where you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with your iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).