DevOps Engineer | Python | Ansible
You will work at a large and progressive financial organization with offices in the Netherlands and abroad. You work within the domain that is responsible for delivering the global self-service IT Infrastructure platforms to enable the organization to unite and operate as one.
You are going to work in a team that is responsible for the event handling. The goal of the team is to empower all departments within the organization to get the event handling tools they need. As an Engineer you will have to take responsibility on how your monitoring environment is arranged. Your monitoring environment is a shared environment which allows other teams to make use of its services, systems and databases. The goal of the team is to build a monitoring stack which makes it possible to offer infrastructure as a service to the other teams. Risk and compliance are important topics for this team.
You are a DevOps Engineer that is going to work in an infrastructure environment. Within the organization you want to develop automated end-end-end infrastructure services for your consumers. You are someone that takes responsibility and always try to pro-actively tackle an issue. You will enter a challenging environment where they work according to Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodologies. You main tasks involve:
- Controlling your shared monitoring environment according to the risk requirements of the organization;
- Automating deployments to allow applications across various environments;
- Collecting and reviewing metrics concerning the environment infrastructure;
- Monitoring and forecasting future demands and identify abandoned resources;
- Easing the process to fine-tune and reduce downtime of the servers;
- Signal relevant innovative solutions that can be implemented with the environment.
- You have at least a completed Bachelor degree;
- You have work experience in at least one scripting language, such as Python or Powershell or Bash;
- You have work experience with Graphite and Grafana (Pré);
- You have work experience with CI/CD tooling, such as Ansible or Chef or Jenkins or Bamboo;
- You are familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies;
- You have strong analytical skills and you are pro-active;
- You speak Dutch and/or English.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
Want to know more? Check our website: www.isense.nl