DevOps Engineer/ Docker/ Kubernetes
Our client, based in the region of Eindhoven, is an IT Service Provider. They can deliver a complete package of IT services for various customers. They focus on complex technical issues and unburden their large clients. The ambiance within the organization is informal and open. They like to work hard but also have a lot of fun, through a drink or a collective lunch.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be part of a new team which focusses on the architecture and infrastructural solutions for various clients. You will be joining the agile team with your knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker and CI/CD. Since you will be one of the first persons in this team with this knowledge you will get a lot of freedom to actively advise the organization on new projects and developments. The team works according the DevOps methodology, where your role would be 60% Ops and 40% Dev.
- Incident management (solve complex incidents);
- Develop CI/CD pipelines;
- Maintaining and optimizing the environments;
- Actively think of possibilities to improve the services.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker;
- Knowledge of Linux;
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines;
- Experience with scripting, Python and/or Powershell (nice to have);
- Experience with Azure, Azure DevOps, Azure AKS;
- You are prepared to work standby shifts.
- Excellent base pay;
- 27 holidaydays;
- Development workshops;
- Good secondary benefits.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
Want to know more? Check our website: www.isense.nl