DevOps Engineer / Container / API / Docker / Cloud
- Build and maintain the API platform and ESB;
- Develop guidelines and libraries for the development of API's;
- Troubleshoot in API's;
- Think along and implement improvements;
- Administer the Kubernetes cluster.
- You have at least a completed Bachelor degree;
- You are capable of understanding and facilitating Java Developers;
- You are familiar with Azure, AWS or Google Cloud;
- You have hands-on experience with Docker or Kubernetes;
- You have knowledge of Nginx, Linux and Ansible.
- 36-hours workweek;
- Possibility to work 4 x 9;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training opportunities;
- Inspiring working environment with professional and ambitious co-workers.
€3.500 - €5.000 gross per month based on 36-hours workweek.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).