DevOps Engineer / AWS / Docker / Jenkins / International
The organisation is looking for a DevOps Engineer for the self-managed team that is responsible for keeping the dataservices vital. They do this by building and maintaining various core functionalities. The used technologies are among others: Java, Azure, Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, Linux and Openshift.
The international organisation in the region of Amsterdam has a top position in Europe. The goal of the organisation is to strengthen and smooth the processes for clients as well as optimize the user experience of customers. Innovation is the keyword, as it is of great (inter)national importance that new and current processes are continuously improved and optimised.
- Build and maintain the API platform and ESB;
- Develop guidelines and libraries for the development of API's;
- Troubleshoot in API's;
- Think along and implement improvements;
- Administer the Kubernetes cluster.
- You have at least a completed Bachelor degree;
- You are familiar with Azure, AWS or Google Cloud;
- You have hands-on experience with Docker or Kubernetes;
- You have knowledge of Jenkins, Linux and Ansible.
- 36-hours workweek;
- Possibility to work 4 x 9;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training opportunities;
- Inspiring working environment with professional and ambitious co-workers.
€3.500 - €5.000 gross per month based on 36-hour workweek.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).