Development Engineer / DevOps / Azure cloud / Financial organization
You will work with a big financial organization in Amsterdam. The area you will work in is the non-financial risk department where a total of 10 different scrum teams work. Two of the teams work closely together and are responsible for a risk management system which tracks whether they are in control of all the risks that are present in the bank. You could, for example, think of IT systems, compliance, or data. The result could be a high, medium or low risk. The follow-up is issue management, action tracking and risk event management.
You will be responsible for this risk management system, adding new features by configuring and developing yourself, but also coming up with new innovative ideas to implement. Your focus is to translate customer needs into excellent solutions.
- Configuring and developing within the risk management system (tool is Java based);
- Working in a DevOps way by taking over activities of other colleagues, such as testing, implementing and production support, but also:
- Helping the team migrate to the Azure Cloud;
- Setting up and improving test automation;
- Helping build CI/CD pipelines for automated deployment and using DevOps tools like Jenkins, Ansible, Cucumber, Selenium, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Using Big Data Tools like Pentaho to migrate data from one application to another;
- Writing SQL and PL/SQL queries and put relevant data into PowerBI reports;
- Taking part in Scrum events (daily scrums, planning sessions, refinements sessions, sprint retrospectives);
- Coming up and sharing innovative ideas and possible improvements.
- You have at least a BSc. Degree;
- You have approximately 3 years of IT-related work experience, e.g. design, development, testing and/or maintenance;
- You have experience working in the Cloud. Azure would be preferred;
- Experience with test automation;
- You have used DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Cucumber, Selenium, Docker and Kubernetes (pré);
- You have experience with writing SQL and PL/SQL queries. BI and Big Data knowledge/experience is a pré;
- You have experience in an Agile/Scrum/DevOps team.
- A challenging working environment and a good compensation;
- Plenty of opportunities to follow vocational courses;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work scheduling.
Depending on relevant work experience and/or certification(s), you can expect a salary between €3.500,- and €5.000,- gross per month based on a 40-hour workweek.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job where you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with your iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
Publication end date