Developer | Python | Azure | Financial Organisation
You will work with a major bank in the Netherlands that is digitalizing very quick. The IT department is facing enormous challenges and works on new initiatives to improve the business. This vacancy is in the IT department that is focused on Risk Enterprises. This department builds systems and models, which help the business to calculate, predict and prevent risks for internal and external customers.
You will work in within a team that is end-to-end responsible for the RAP platform, a data lake used for (Credit Risk) Data Modelling purposes. The team is working fully Agile DevOps and has end to end responsibility. Every day, the team thinks about ways to improve and fasten the functionalities that deliver Risk Data to the business.
As a Developer you work closely with modellers and data engineers to understand the data they need. In addition, as a team player you will contribute to the processes and projects you work on according to the Agile / Scrum method. In concrete terms, your activities amount to the following:
- Developing and adding new functionalities to the software which will enable the bank to better determine financial risk and create detailed reports (internal and external reporting);
- Developing ETL/ELT pipelines for processing and handling large amount of data and monitor the performance of the pipeline and other cloud services;
- Working in a DevOps way by engaging in maintaining the solutions, resolve bugs and make sure the solutions run according to the expectations of the stakeholders;
- Assisting in transitioning to the Azure cloud;
- Coaching and supporting the less experienced team members in design and building data solutions in a future proof way and writing the code to implement it;
- Discuss requirements with stakeholders and prioritize them accordingly with the team.
- A minimum of a completed Bachelor degree;
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant work experience;
- Being proficient in Python development and have some knowledge of Pyspark;
- You are familiar with cloud concepts, preferably Azure (pre);
- Experience with working within an Agile Team;
- Good command of the English language;
- You are willing to try new technologies and think about innovative ways of developing.
- Excellent salary;
- Abundant opportunities for following courses;
- Travel expenses;
- Flexible working hours, between 36 or 40 hours a week.
Aanvullende informatie opdracht
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application
- Good insight into your personal skills through various reports;
- Get ready for your job interview
- Always be aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with the Field Coach;
- Participate in the Personal Development Workshops for free every quarter
- Regularly on your way to your iSense colleagues in the region (ihavefun).