Developer / Frontend / MVC / 24 - 32 hours
We are looking for a Frontend Developer for a period of at least six months in the region Haarlem. The team consists of one Backend Developer, two Frontend Developers and a Project Leader. Due to an increase in the number of projects they are looking for (temporary) reinforcement. They will be developing web applications from scratch for a new customer and could really use your help.
- Building progressive applications and complex platforms;
- Translating wireframes and prototypes to digital, effective products;
- Adding value to the development proces, for example the design and strategy;
- Working on projects for international corporates to public services.
- Think and work at HBO level;
- 2 years of relevant working experience;
- Experience with MVC, Typescript, SASS/SCSS and Docker;
- You have a porfolio with examples of your work (websites/web applications).
- Workweek of 24 - 32 hours;
- Start a.s.a.p.;
- Lunch is taken care of;
- Working from home is a possibility.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).