Developer / Backend / Node.js / 24 - 32 hours
- Building progressive web applications;
- Implementing different infrastructures;
- Creating APIs;
- Translating technical documents to digital solutions;
- Maintaining contact with clients during the preliminary, development, testing and implementation process.
- Think and work at HBO level;
- 3 years of relevant working experience;
- 1 year of experience with Node.js.
- Workweek of 24 - 32 hours;
- Start a.s.a.p.;
- Lunch is taken care of;
- Working from home is a possibility.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).