Datawarehouse and BI Engineer / Dimensional Modeling
The organisation is one of the larger financial institutions in the world with millions of customers. They hold a leading and solid financial position in the market with international strategy. Key to this position are the employees of the organisation. Within the organisation they have an open communication, love to hear your input as a professional and promote your personal growth! All with staying flexible and innovative, to help the organisation keep it's leading position.
A lot of data is available within the organization. This data is important for the positioning of the organization, but also for the service to customers.
To map the data and make it usable, they are looking for a DataWarehouse and BI Engineer, who will help keep the data transparent.
You will check with the business to get the requirements, search for data sources and defining them But most importantly make sure that the data is ready to used by the BI professionals and check if the data is used correctly. The challenge lies in the different timelines contained in the data and rendering them correctly.
- You are responsible for making available data usable;
- Find out requirements from the business;
- Writing Store Procedures and Functions;
- Defining patterns and validating data;
- Checking at BI whether the data is being applied correctly;
- Dimensional modeling of the data;
- Thinking about the performance within the department.
- You are very strong in SQL;
- You have experience with the Microsoft Landscape and tooling, like: Azure, SSIS and ADF;
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Dimensional Modeling;
- You recognize yourself in te following keywords: flexible, self-sufficient, driven and proactive;
- Good command of the English language, spoken and written.
- Excellent salary;
- 25 vacation days;
- Good secondary employment conditions;
- Informal organization where openness and cooperation are paramount.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops.