Data Modelling Architect | Finance & Risk | IFRS17
As a Data Modelling Architect, you are responsible for the development of Application Data Models by providing thought leadership, business analysis and data organizational skills. You manage the data model for the Finance & Risk Data Platform while having in mind the best fit for purpose for Business. Attention to governance activities around standard definitions and naming conventions is part of your everyday value add. Some of your tasks include the following:
- Get to the bottom of Financial Reporting standards (IFRS 17) and stay up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Talk to Finance & Risk professionals to understand the business requirements;
- Translate these business requirements into possible IT solutions;
- Make sure the solutions are aligned with the company’s security standards;
- Organize working sessions with stakeholders;
- Assist in the development of Data Models by using Data Modelling Tools, such as Power Designer.
- Create functional and technical designs.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree;
- You have a minimum of 7 years of working experience as a Data Modeler/Architect;
- You are an expert in the field of data modeling (Power Designer) and metadata management;
- You have a good understanding of the latest technologies (ADLS, Databricks, ADF, SPARK);
- Experience in working in a cloud environment (Azure is a pre);
- Experience in the Agile way of working;
- You are proactive, eager to learn and can be a mentor to other IT professionals.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with iSense colleagues in your region (through our "iHaveFuns").