Data Engineer (Engelstalig)
You will work at a software company with more than 50 employees spread over 2 offices. The organization has been around for 14 years and provides a more efficient way of online collaboration for construction partners. They currently have four products and thousands of construction companies use their platform. Furthermore, they are a self-learning organization that is convinced that happy colleagues will make happy customers.
At the moment they are looking for a technical and enthusiastic Data Engineer so that they can grow even more. It is important that you can work with programming languages (SQL) and have knowledge about Spark/PySpark and AWS. You are also responsible for creating and implementing the data platform based on a Devops method. You manage the architecture and design new features. You also build data pipelines and set up cloud infrastructures.
So do you want freedom and responsibility in your workplace where you can grow yourself? Please contact Tashira Wouden from iSense via (0182) 756 593 or email@example.com. Of course you can also do this via the application form and she will tell you a lot more about the position and the company!
- You look at problems from different angles to arrive at the best solution.
- You ensure that the data platform meets the high quality standards for the customers and the internal business.
- Creating and implementing the data platform based on a Devops method.
- Building data pipelines.
- Setting up cloud infrastructures.
- You live in the Netherlands.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Data Engineer or Software Engineer with a focus on building data pipelines.
- Experience with AWS, Spark / Pyspark, SQL, NoSQL (Elastic).
- Experience developing microservices (REST APIs) is a plus.
- Experience with Databricks (Delta) is a plus.
- Master's degree in areas such as Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering or Econometrics, Business Analytics is a plus.
In addition to a good salary, you will also receive the following points;
- 8.33% Holiday pay of your salary;
- 25 to 27 vacation days;
- Flexible parental leave;
- Work from home opportunities;
- Flexible working hours;
- Good study and training opportunities;
- Travel allowance of 19 cents/kilometre;
- Good pension plan;
- 50 euros medical expenses allowance;
- And a personal budget!
About Experis iSense
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you Experis iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).