Data Analyst | Power BI and IFRS 17
As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for driving defined Power BI dashboards, data visualization reports, and data models. As the Power BI expert, you collaborate with stakeholders to define requirements, develop powerful data visualization/dashboards, and support Power BI dashboard training as needed. Your other tasks include:
- Designing and implementing financial reports/ dashboards for financial reporting;
- Working with stakeholders to identify trends, aggregate data and build visually appealing reports in Power BI;
- Applying statistical analysis techniques to examine structured and unstructured data from multiple disparate sources;
- Collaborating across departments and with stakeholders to define requirements and develop business solutions;
- Building SQL ETL routines to prepare data for reporting;
- Setting up processes for monitoring, tracking, and trending data.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree;
- You have at least 5 years of relevant professional work experience;
- You have at least 3 years of experience with business intelligence, data visualization and business analysis;
- You have hands-on experience building visually appealing Power BI dashboards;
- You have experience with the implementation of various Power BI architectures;
- You are an expert with Excel, Power BI, and Power Query;
- You have experience in the Agile way of working;
- You are proactive, eager to learn and can be a mentor to other IT professionals.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with iSense colleagues in your region (through our "iHaveFuns").