Data Analyst / ETL / Financial / 12+ months
You will work at one of the largest and most innovative financial organizations in the Netherlands. The domain where you are going to work is responsible for the entire client journey from origination, servicing, distribution right down to finance/risk reporting.
As a Data Analyst you will be working in a multi-disciplinary team together with Developers and Operations Engineers. The team that you will be joining is responsible for building bridges towards other teams in order to realise end-to-end solutions. You are going to build the data flow and mapping from data point X to Y.
What are you going to do?
As a Data Analyst, you will work in a challenging environment:
- Buildig data flows and mapping from data point X to Y;
- Establishing the data model, the data taxonomy and glossary;
- Managing the translation and mapping of data throughout a value chain of systems;
- Building bridges towards other squads in order to realise end-to-end solutions;
- Quickly acquiring and understanding data.
What do we need from you?
- You have at least 3 years of experience with creating mapping specification for ETL work;
- You have hands-on experience in data, business and requirements analysis;
- You have hands-on experience with data modelling;
- You have experience with lending systems such as Loan IQ (pré);
- You have testing capabilities (pré);
- You are familiar with the Agile / Scrum way of working;
- You speak English and/or Dutch.
- Holiday pay 8% of gross annual salary;
- 23 Vacation days + 1 bonus day per quarter if you have remained fit and healthy (read: do not report sick);
- Travel allowance 19 cents/kilometer;
- E-learning portal with (almost) all IT training and education that you can propose;
- 50 euros for medical expenses (you can count gross on top of your salary!).
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organizations, such as operations, business consultancy, and (project)management. We want to help you find a job where you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with your iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).