Data Analist / Data management / 12+ months
You will work at a large and progressive financial organization with offices in the Netherlands and abroad. The domain where you are going to work is responsible for collecting data from their users. You will be responsible for structuring and managing large data sets and delivering the latest technology for the organization. They are maintaining data and regulatory programs. Furthermore, they are implementing new data strategies to monitor the complex data environment.
As a Data Analyst, the focus is on data management implementations, such as data quality and control. You will also pick up the Regulatory programs part and you will implement and manage this. You will also guide colleagues in the use of new technologies and programs. For this role, it is important that you have a lot of hands-on experience with complex data projects. You are also accurate and you enjoy working with numbers.
- You will coordinate and support the Operational Data Quality team in the field of regulatory programs, such as AnaCredit BCBS239 and GDPR;
- You will contribute to the introduction of a large complex data strategy within this department;
- You will support Juniors with the new implementations and programs. You also will arrange the training if necessary;
- You will ensure that the data quality monitor is up and running.
- You have at least 4 years of experience with Regulatory Programs in a financial environment;
- You have hands-on experience in Data Management Implementation;
- You have knowledge of Data Analysis in the field of loans or credit riks data;
- You can process functional requirements into dashboard or report such as Excel; (Pre: PowerBI or Cognos);
- You have at least 4 years of experience in managing complex data projects in corporate environments;
- You are familiar with the Agile / Scrum way of working;
- You speak professionally English.
- Holiday pay 8% of gross annual salary;
- 23 Vacation days + 1 bonus day per quarter if you have remained fit and healthy (read: do not report sick);
- Travel allowance 19 cents/kilometer;
- E-learning portal with (almost) all IT training and education that you can propose;
- 45 euros for medical expenses (you can count gross on top of your salary!).
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organizations, such as operations, business consultancy, and (project)management. We want to help you find a job where you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with your iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).