Customer journey expert Product & Process
The organization is one of the largest financial institutions in the world with millions of customers. They hold a leading and solid financial position in the market with an international strategy. Key to this position are the employees within the organization. Within the organization they have an open communication, love to hear your input as a professional and promote your personal growth! All with staying flexible and innovative, to help the organisation keep it's leading position.
As a Customer Journey Expert Product & Process you will work in a team of multidisciplinary experts, which works in sprints of two weeks focussing on a specific purpose. Based on your strengths, expertise and personal development you will rotate between the different teams.
As a CJE Product & Process you are end-to-end responsible for the product & processes of one of the Product groups of the organization, where it’s your responsibility to create seamless processes for the customers on all channels (online and ccc). You start your day by analysing the processes, you are responsible for, by checking all the available data. You will research the processes from a customer perspective and check how efficient the processes run and how it’s being used, if you detect any flaws you will act on it. Based on your root cause analysis, including A/B testing, you provide and implement valuable solutions to optimize the service of the clients.
You are continuously searching for ways to improve the level of digitalisation, lower the costs and improve customer satisfaction. For example you check for opportunities within the market and with a creative mindset you come up with a way on how the organization could act on it.
You recognize yourself in the following characteristics: Analytical, customers obsessed, got a passion for data and are a real teamplayer.
- You manage development, implementation and communication of the roadmap;
- Perform Root cause analysis, including A/B tests;
- Create seamless processes for the customers on all channels (online and CCC);
- You take a strategic role in further development of your product group and investigate new opportunities to introduce new products and develop them;
- You align with Risk, Compliance and Legal stakeholders, you manage risk assessments as well as the terms and conditions for your product group;
- You help your colleague’s be successful in their work;
- You actively participate in your chapter and drive the expertise in your field within your chapter to bring that to an higher level for you and your colleagues.
- Bachelor or University degree;
- You have a good understanding of IT and are able to align business and IT;
- You are self-starting and start initiatives if you see things that can be improved;
- You have strong analytic skills and use data with a creative mind;
- You have strong communication skills, excellent level of the English and Dutch language;
- You are a real teamplayer;
- Lean Six Sigma Green belt (Black belt preferred);
- 3+ years’ experience in process improvement and product management;
- You are experienced (2+ years) in the agile way of working;
- You oversee the full scope of the product and processes and you can place that in the broader context;
- You actively partner-up with your peers internationally.
- Excellent salary;
- 25 vacation days;
- Good secondary employment conditions;
- Informal organization where openness and cooperation are paramount.
€4.500,- to €6.000,- based on 40 hours a week, and knowledge.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organizations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job where you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops.