Cobol DevOps Engineer
Our client is a large organisation in the financial sector, offering various products and services across Europe. For this organization, detecting financial crime is one of their main focus areas. You get to work in the Financial Crime department, where you and your team are responsible for the mainframe database in which client data is stored. This data is used by a lot of teams within the organisation and has more than 100 connections.
The main objective of the team is to keep to database operational because of the critical importance and 24/7 availability of this database.
What will you do?
- Developing new solutions to improve and modernize the DB2 database using Cobol (20%);
- Solving incidents (ticket management) to ensure 24/7 availability (60%);
- Automating processes and finding structural solutions to frequently incoming incidents (20%).
What do you bring?
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree;
- You have at least 2 years of Cobol development experience;
- You have at least 2 years of experience with DB2;
- You have good experience on solving incidents (ticket management);
- You are eager to learn and are proactive;
- You are always looking for ways to automate processes;
- You are fluent in English.
What can you expect?
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with iSense colleagues in your region (through our "iHaveFuns").