Cloud System Engineer / Azure / PowerShell
As a System Engineer you will come to work at an international organization in the region of The Hague, which focuses on process optimization through very complex IT solutions. They do this at the highest level and have offices all over the world.
With two other colleagues you will work together in a new DevOps team, where the development of software at a high level is central. The software you will work on can be 'standard' but you will also work on completely new customized solutions for internal and external customers. As System Administrator (DevOps Engineer) you ensure that the IT systems run smoothly and seamlessly connect to each other and you ensure the safety of the systems. You work within an environment where all software is automatically tested and deployed in the cloud via CI / CI pipelines. For this reason, it is important that you already have knowledge and experience with Azure and PowerShell. Because it is a relatively new team, you are strongly encouraged to think along about new solutions, techniques and innovative products and you get the opportunity to learn and grow.
- Working on innovative (in-house) projects;
- Managing and optimizing the IT environment;
- Switching with various stakeholders (internal and possibly external customers);
- Advising your team and the management on new developments.
- You have experience working within a DevOps environment;
- You have knowledge and experience of (cloud) infrastructure and automation (with Azure and Powershell);
- You are interested in new developments within your field of knowledge;
- Preferably you are familiar with Infrastructure as a Code and you have previously worked in this way;
- You speak excellent English;
- A completed HBO education is a very big advantage.
- Flexible working hours;
- Much responsibility in your position;
- Many opportunities to grow within the company, both depth and width;
- A Christmas bonus;
- Mobility allowance;
- 25 vacation days.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
Check out www.isense.nl