Cloud Operations Engineer
You will work in a big financial organization in Utrecht. The domain where you will be working is responsible for the digital transformation of the organization. They are on a journey to transform her corporate banking activities globally and for that also wants to implement a new global way of working for the delivered products.
You will work in the heart of their IT Systems environment, managing and supporting their (Windows-) application platforms. You will also contribute to the implementation of their new back office system for their departments in Asia, Europe and Americas where this organization has over 20 branches offering wholesale banking services.
What are you going to do?
- Creating Azure DevOps lines for build, test and deploy;
- Setting up monitoring and alerting;
- Migrating on-premises services to the Azure cloud;
- Ensuring the production environment is protected while assessing the release plan;
- Building, testing, and deploying the changes;
- Deploying applications to the cloud;
- Making sure the applications are up to date;
- Automating the work when possible;
- Carrying out activities in the area of lifecycle management.
What do we need from you?
- You have at least a completed Bachelor’s degree;
- You have at least 1 year of experience with Azure Cloud;
- You have experience with Azure DevOps;
- You have experience with supporting applications, incident management;
- You have at least 3 years of experience with scripting with Powershell, Bash or Python;
- You have at least 3 years of experience with CI/CD;
- You have experience with containerization, using Kubernetes & Docker (pré);
- You have experience with .NET framework (pré);
- You speak fluently English;
- You are familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies;
- You are pro-active and communicative.
Based on 12 months and 40 hour workweek:
- Holiday pay 8% of gross annual salary;
- 25 Vacation days + 1 bonus day per 2 quarters if you have remained fit and healthy (read: do not report sick);
- Travel allowance 19 cents / kilometer;
- E-learning portal with (almost) all IT training and education that you can propose;
- 50 euros for medical expenses (you can count gross on top of your salary!)
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organizations, such as operations, business consultancy, and (project)management. We want to help you find a job where you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops.