Cloud Engineer | Infrastructure | DevOps | Sustainability
Would you like to work as a Cloud Engineer in a progressive and sustainable company, where working independently of time and place is of paramount importance? Do you have a passion for working with the latest techniques and do you want to help with the transition from an on-premise platform to the Cloud?
Then read on and see what else this function has to offer!
This organization within financial services is progressive in the field of sustainability. Under this motto, they are working on reducing their ecological footprint. In addition, they have applied the new way of working, which gives them ample opportunities to work independently of time and place. This company is currently in the process of making a major transition from their on-premise IT platform to the Cloud (Azure). For this reason, they are looking for engineers who can come to strengthen their Cloud team.
- You help prepare technical specifications;
- Advising on technical solutions;
- You contribute to the development of the new Cloud platform and you also manage it;
- With a focus on automation, you get started to set up the platform as efficiently as possible;
- You will participate in, among other things, the proper protection of the new Cloud platform.
- At least a completed HBO or WO bachelor's degree;
- Experience with Cloud solutions (preferably with Azure), as well as IAAS and / or PAAS.
- Experience with scripting and automation. (Ansible, Terraform, PowerShell)
- Hands-on experience with infrastructure development (a combination of Windows and Linux is an advantage)
- Willing to work DevOps and based on Agile principles.
- On a personal level, you are proactive and you are not afraid to show initiative.
- A challenging working environment and a good compensation;
- Plenty of opportunities to follow vocational courses;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work scheduling.
Depending on relevant work experience and/or certifications, you can expect a salary between €3.000- and €5.500.- gross per month based on a 40-hour workweek.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation, on a quarterly basis, in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).