Cloud Developer | IaC | Kubernetes |
You will work at one of the biggest financial organizations in the Netherlands, with offices in the Netherlands and abroad. You work within the domain that is responsible for the Cloud. The Cloud is set up to streamline the current processes through simplifying the infrastructure environment.
You are going to work in a team that is the centre of deployments. The team is responsible for distributing the Ansible Tower that delivers as a gateway through automation to other environments. As a Cloud Developer you will have to take responsibility on building the monitoring and alerting environment from scratch. You are going to build a new environment in the Cloud via a containerization platform.
What are you going to do?
You are a Cloud Engineer that is going to work in an environment where they make use of Infrastructure as a code. You are someone that takes responsibility and always try to pro-actively tackle an issue. You will enter a challenging environment where they work according to Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodologies. You main tasks involve:
- Building API's using Python, Golang or Node.js;
- Maintaining the automation of deployments;
- Building the monitoring environment from scratch;
- Setting up the alerting system;
- Implementing Infrastructure as a Code;
- Signal relevant innovative solutions that can be implemented with the environment.
- You have at least a completed Bachelor degree;
- You have at least three years' work experience with AWS, Azure or OpenShift;
- You have at least three years' work experience with Python, Golang or Node.js;
- You have at least three years' work experience with Kubernetes and Docker;
- You have at least three years' work experience with CI/CD tooling, such as Gitlab and Git;
- You have work experience with Linux;
- You have work experience with setting up monitoring environments and an alerting systems;
- You have work experience with Ansible Tower and Ansible (Pré);
- You have an active Github account (Pré);
- You are familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies;
- You are pro-active;
- You speak Dutch and/or English.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
Want to know more? Check our website: www.isense.nl