Cloud Consultant | VMware | Advisor |
Our client is a major player in the banking sector in Amsterdam. This organization is a progressive financial organization with offices in the Netherlands and abroad. The domain where you will come to work is responsible for building the global Cloud environment. The organization is focused on working with the best technology and works directly with feedback from users. They do this by working in DevOps Scrum teams in sprints of two weeks.
You are going to work in a team that is responsible for helping other teams within the organization with migrating to the cloud. As a Cloud Consultant you will have to support and advise teams in the Netherlands and abroad with migrating applications to the cloud. You are going to work with different cultures, environments and applications
What are you going to do?
You are a Cloud Consultant that takes responsibility and always try to pro-actively tackle an issue. You will enter a challenging environment where they work according to Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodologies. Your main tasks involve:
- Guiding other teams with migrating to the cloud;
- Collaborating with the creation of designs;
- Being responsible for the contact between different stakeholders;
- Managing corporate environments;
- Maintaining APIs;
- Traveling to Belgium;
- Signal relevant innovative solutions that can be implemented with the environment.
What do we need from you?
- You have at least a completed Bachelor degree;
- You have at least three years' work experience with migrating applications to the cloud;
- You have at least three years' work experience with managing corporate environments;
- You have at least three years' work experience with VMware technologies (pre);
- You have proven work experience traveling to different countries;
- You know how an application works and looks like from A to Z;
- You are familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies;
- You are pro-active and communicative;
- You speak Dutch and/or English.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
Want to know more? Check our website: www.isense.nl