Career Kickstart: Junior Developer | Fullstack
Have you recently graduated your Bachelor or Master and are you ready to start your career in IT? Do you want to be end-to-end responsible for optimising and automating primary digital processes? Do you have the ambition to work with one of the biggest players in the financial sector? Apply now!
Our client is a big organisation and active in the financial sector. Within Europa they offer different products and services. The department you will work is focussing on digitalising primary digital processes. Considering these digital processes, they are far ahead in the Netherlands compared to other European countries! They want to offer these services also to the colleagues to and clients in countries such as Belgium, France and Germany. You and your team are responsible for digitalising the primary processes and afterwards optimizing and automating them. Within the team, you will be end-to-end responsible: from stakeholder management with (internal) business with and until developing and maintaining. For a good collaboration with your colleagues in other countries, you will also travel every now and then a few days to the country you are responsible for.
What will you do?
The department you will work now exists of 4 Scrum teams which each consist of 6 till 10 people. Together with your colleagues, you will work according to Agile/Scrum methodologies and you are responsible for the digitalisation of the primary processes. As a Developer, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You are developing, testing and improving the primary processes. This will mostly be done in a Java based programming language;
- You are resolving issues arising in the processes, applications & systems ;
- You are responsible for stakeholder management with (internal) clients and anticipate on their wishes and requirements;
- You are responsible for the refinement of the requirements (functional & technical);
- You will maintain the delivered software.
What do you bring?
- You have graduated from a Bachelor or Master;
- You have experience with OOP (must) preferably with Java ;
- You have experience with or affinity with the banking or financial sector (pré);
- You are enthusiastic, eager to learn and have strong communicative capabilities;
- You are prepared to travel with you team multiple times per year to travel abroad;
- You are fluent in English.
What can you expect?
- Primary salary;
- Within this organisation they are focused on personal & technial growth and development, so you get plenty opportunities to develop yourself;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible workhours.
The salary indication for this position is between € 2.500 and € 3.500 gross per month, based on a working week of 40 hours. The salary will be based on relevant education, certificates and work experience.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as development, operations, web application lever or for instance infrastructure level. We want to help you find a job where you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through personal guidance and interest;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview based on our knowledge of the organization and team;
- Always informed on your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with the Field Coach of our team, Celine;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
Publication end date