C++ Developer / PL/SQL / International environment
For a good client in Limburg we are looking for a medior / senior C++ developer with a great understanding of Oracle PL/SQL. Our client is one of the leading international service providers, providing warehousing and logisitics for mainly high-tech customers. With approximately 20.000 employees all over the world, based in more than 75 countries, they strive to be the best partner for their clients while enhancing great innovations. Some words that describe the culture of this company: Passionate, Reliable, Informal and Result Oriented.
They have recently built a super modern state-of-the-art Distributon Center with the newest technologies. The IT team is responsible to maintain the systems en developing new features. With a team of 5 developers you will develop mainly new applications and features, and support and troubleshooting is also part of the job. As a developer you have the opportunity to link directly with customers and help them in the best way you can.
This vacancy is directed to medior and senior professionals who strive for (eventually) a lead position in the team and assist the IT Manager with regards to small and large IT development projects. You will be working in an international environment, also you can find a lot of expertise oversees (USA/Asia).
- Developing new applications in the field of Warehouse and Logistics;
- Troubleshooting and adjusting existing applications;
- Providing 2nd and 3rd line support;
- Proactively participating in international meetings and initiating improvements;
- Participating and intiating IT projects with regards to your specialty;
- Assisting the IT Manager and coaching junior developers.
- Technical education on bachelor level (HBO);
- Minimum of 3 years relevant development experience;
- Extensive knowledge of C++ and PL/SQL;
- Knowledge of programming languages in general, such as C# .NET, MVC etc;
- Being able to write clear code and work in a structured way;
- Being able to work indepentently but simultaneously being a great team player;
- Working experience in logistics is preferred;
- English profficiency is a must, German and Dutch preferred.
- 34 holidays a year;
- Travel allowance;
- Holiday allowance;
- Employee benefits;
- Flexible working hours.