Business Analyst / Regulatory Reporting / Financial organization / COREP/FINREP
You will work at a large financial organization in the Netherlands, which also has offices located abroad. You are going to work within the domain that is responsible for the company’s backbone IT Systems for the Risk & Finance business functions.
You are going to work in a team that is responsible for the run and change processes of the internal and external regulatory reporting applications. Currently, the organization is moving from their current platform to a new vendor platform (cloud based). As a Business Analyst you will work with stakeholders, internal team and consultants of the vendor.
What are you going to do?
You will enter a challenging environment where they work according to Lean/Scrum/DevOps methodologies. You main tasks involve:
- Gathering the requirements;
- Analyzing and mapping data;
- Solving data quality issues;
- Processing data in the new platform;
- Writing queries;
- Being a sparring partner for development teams, product owners and other stakeholders.
What do we need from you?
- You have at least 4 years of work experience in the data processing or reporting department;
- You have work experience with regulatory reporting, preferably COREP/FINREP;
- You have work experience with SQL;
- You have work experience with reporting tools and migration projects;
- You are familiar with Lean/Scrum methodologies;
- You are someone that can "take it on and make it happen";
- You speak Dutch and/or English.
- Holiday pay 8% of gross annual salary;
- 23 Vacation days + 1 bonus day per quarter if you have remained fit and healthy (read: do not report sick);
- Travel allowance 19 cents / kilometer;
- E-learning portal with (almost) all IT training and education that you can propose;
- 50 euros for medical expenses (you can count gross on top of your salary!).
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
Want to know more? Check our website: www.isense.nl