Business Analyst | Data Modelling | Finance & Risk | IFRS17 | Insurance
As a Business Analyst, you act as the bridge between Finance and IT. You know the world of insurance very well and are aware of IFRS17 standards. This means you will come in contact with Finance and IT professionals and will act on different levels of seniority. You will ask the underlying question and will come to the absolute bottom of the problem. Examples of what your tasks include are listed below:
- Get to the bottom of Financial Reporting standards and stay up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Talk to Finance & Risk professionals to understand the business requirements;
- Translate these business requirements into possible IT solutions;
- Make sure the solutions are aligned with the company’s security standards;
- Organize working sessions with stakeholders;
- Assist in the development of Data Models by using Data Modelling Tools, such as Power Designer.
- Create functional and technical designs.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree;
- You have a minimum of 7 years of working experience as a Business Analyst/Architect;
- You are an expert in the field of data modelling (Power Designer) and metadata management;
- Good understanding of latest technologies (ADLS, Databricks, ADF, SPARK);
- Experience in working in a cloud environment (Azure is a pre);
- Experience in the Agile way of working;
- You are proactive, eager to learn and can be a mentor to other IT professionals.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with iSense colleagues in your region (through our "iHaveFuns").