Become a Professional DevOps Engineer in Amsterdam!
You will be working with a major player in the area of Amsterdam. This organization is a progressive financial institution with operations in the Netherlands and abroad. Within the organization, the cluster where you will come to work is responsible for all the IVR systems of the organization. These systems handle more than 100.000 calls made to the support center per month. You will be working on the most important support system of this bank, facilitating all its Dutch clients.
The entire cluster responsible for these systems and the underlying platform, counts about 30 international professionals. The cluster is growing as the importance and size of the systems and platform continues to grow. Especially, since they now have to onboard the whole of the bank on this platform. They work according to Agile/Scrum methodologies in about 3 DevOps teams. Within these DevOps teams, the atmosphere is informal, although they love to work hard. The organization is constantly looking for and working with innovations and new technologies, therefore they encourage personal development and out-of-the-box thinking. They also require this attitude from the people working there, which for instance means having personal projects and prototyping in your spare time.
Within this environment, you will be doing the following:
- Being involved in designing, developing, testing and deploying new functionalities and business requests;
- Design and develop new IVR systems from scratch;
- Resolve bugs in the systems;
- Review the written code;
- Maintain the IVR systems;
- Automate tasks when possible.
- You have a BSc. or MSc. degree, preferably in the area of Informatics (must);
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Object Oriented Programming with Java (8) (must);
- You have knowledge of and/or experience with Spring, Maven, Jenkins, AngularJS 1, Cucumber, Nolio, Tomcat, Oracle and Scala (pré);
- You have been working in an Agile/Scrum/DevOps environment and know of Continuous Delivery (pré);
- You are proactive, analytical, responsible and have strong communicative skills.
- A challenging working environment and a good compensation;
- Plenty of opportunities to follow vocational courses;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work scheduling.
Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).