Back-end Developer | SpringBoot | APIs
You work according to the DevOps principles within the Scrum team. Together with your team, you are responsible for supporting the other IT teams in your grid (IT 4 IT). This includes the development of APIs, automation, deployment, and integration of applications. These teams are responsible for the development of various different products for Mortgage, Savings and Consumer Credit. You tasks and responsibilities include:
- Developing, managing and improving various software applications, mainly using Java;
- Assisting other teams with developing APIs, integrating applications and deployments;
- Continuously improving the working environment through automation;
- Training and coaching junior developers on Software Development Best Practices;
- Continuously follow trends in the (IT) market and apply them to your work.
- You have at least a bachelor’s or master’s degree;
- You have at least 5 years of experience with back-end development (preferably Java);
- You have experience using SpringBoot;
- You have experience developing REST APIs;
- It is a plus if you have cloud experience (Azure or AWS);
- Ideally you have experience with training or coaching junior developers;
- You are a strong communicator, and you can proactively convey your knowledge to others;
- Above all, you are a good team player.
- Holiday pay (8% of annual salary);
- 23 Vacation days, + 1 bonus day per quarter if you have remained fit and healthy (if you do not take sick leave);
- Travel allowance;
- Access to our E-learning portal, with (almost) all IT training and education that you can propose;
- 50 euros for medical insurance (you can count gross on top of your monthly salary).
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with iSense colleagues in your region (through our "iHaveFuns").