Application engineer | SAP | International company
Our partner is engaged in the development, design, production and delivery of innovative medical devices at an international level. The organization is the market leader in their area and has approximately 160 employees in the Netherlands. You also work internationally in the IT field, with locations in Canada, the United States, Asia and Europe. You report directly to the Director IT, who works from the US. The organization has grown considerably in recent years and wants to continue to invest in new technologies.
You will work in an IT department of 12 employees. This role has arisen through the growth of the organization, so you will have a lot of freedom in the interpretation of the role. You will work with the functional leads, solution architects and stakeholders to support, assess, analyze and recommend business and technical solutions. The Application Specialist will lead SAP support, maintenance, development and integration from start to finish, resolving issues with the partner's business systems. The Application specialist coordinates and works with the various business teams to align the application with the business strategy. Since there are also English-speaking colleagues working within the organization, it is nice if you can communicate with them in English at a business level.
Do you have no SAP experience, but other ERP knowledge? They are open to this too! Do you want to know more about the role and the organization or apply immediately? You can reach me at +31182756536 or email@example.com!
- Help develop long-term strategies and capacity planning for future business and technical solutions;
- Supporting business systems and leading / participating in upgrades or implementations of new systems and applications;
- Collaborate with Solution Architects, Functional Leads and Technical Leads to design the solution for a specific functional area;
- Develop, document and revise system design procedures, testing procedures and quality standards, including working on development projects;
- Provide technical and functional guidance and training for teammates;
- Implement and test application patches, service packs, etc;
- Review and test fixes to make sure issues have been adequately resolved;
- Minimum 5 years of related work experience
- Experience with SAP, ERP systems and Microsoft NAV
- Experience with all aspects of solution design, including application, data, security and infrastructure
- In possession of Microsoft Certifications or relevant work experience
- Familiar with ITIL and project management
- Suitable for working independently
- Suitable for working with a wide variety of sensitive and confidential documents
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Proactive attitude
The organization is focused on creating new and challenging career opportunities and professional challenges for existing and potential employees. The organization fosters a supportive work culture and offers competitive compensation, extensive benefits programs, as well as many career development opportunities.
A salary between 2500 and 5000 euros per month based on a 40-hour working week.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT job placement. iSense helps you find a job at operations, business consultancy and (project / line) management level. A job in which you can be successful and, above all, happy.
For you, working with iSense means:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good insight into your personal skills through various reports;
- Getting ready for your job interview;
- Always be aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with the Field Coach;
- Participate in the Personal Development Workshops for free every quarter;
- Regularly on the road with your iSense colleagues in the region (ihavefun).